Knowing you is equally important as knowing what to do
600+ Client Experience
Australia Wide Service
Every business has specific needs, even when it comes to data entry. Before starting, a highly qualified Bizgro bookkeeper meets with you to devise the best and most cost-effective way of processing your data. In this meeting or phone conference, we go through your processes and make suggestions on how it can be improved. Also during this meeting, many clients often discover areas which they need to discuss with their accountant to ensure they are receiving the correct tax deductions. Overall, you find this meeting to be very informative.
There are many areas that our bookkeeping services cover. These include:
- Customer Invoicing
- Matching Customer Payments/Receipts
- Supplier Bill/Invoice Entry
- Supplier Bill/Invoice Payment
- Wages including super reconciliation, payment summary generation
- Entry of recurring bank transactions (including direct debits, fees and transfers)
- Entry of credit card transactions
- Bank reconciliation
- Reviewing outstanding customer balances
- Reviewing outstanding supplier balances
- Dealing with asset purchases and loans from a bookkeeping perspective
- Dealing with the funding of insurance from a bookkeeping perspective
- Debtor Finance reconciliation and lodgment
- Filing or Scanning and Filing electronically
- GST reconciliation and BAS lodgment
- Taxable Payment Summary lodgment
- Report generation of Profit & Loss (P&L) and Balance Sheet statements
Bizgro also offers a series of services in accounting datafile setup and training.
As our bookkeepers are highly trained and we have serviced over 300 clients in a period over 15 years, we understand what works to get your business functioning smoothly. We tailor our services to your requirements. We often hear small businesses finding it hard to engage a bookkeeper happy to take on just a few hours of work per week. That’s where Bizgro is different. We offer a full range of bookkeeping services and will meet your specific needs efficiently and professionally, no matter how many or how few hours that takes.
Our bookkeepers can work on-site if your business is local, or our secure remote system allows us to do your bookkeeping remotely no matter where you are in Australia. The majority of our bookkeeping clients are based in Toowoomba, however, we service many clients in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and all areas in between. With Bizgro Bookkeeping, you will have access to a flexible team and working hours to suit your needs, leaving you more time to concentrate on the bigger picture: developing your business. We service most of our clients offsite – which is the most affordable bookkeeping method. However, our onsite service – where available – may be more convenient.
Discussions with the client in the initial appointment often allows Bizgro to gauge how much the bookkeeping will cost per month.
For further information on our business services, follow the topics below.
- Data Entry
- Customer Receivables Management
- Supplier Payment Management
- Debtor Finance and Lodgement
Payroll, PAYG and Super
Cashflow and Budgeting
End Of Financial Year Preparation